Established in 2014, this is the place to have wonderful opportunities to gain free creativity and training on special effects and mixed media on all types of surfaces and furniture. We offer a creative, fun and happy environment for students and staff. This is an ideal environment for those who like to work in a retail and creative and artistic environment with good exposure to customer service and ecommerce tasks.
- Manage frontline shop and POS
- Maintain and update website
- Manage inventory and stock taking
- Assist in the logistics of events and art workshops
- Other administrative or ad-hoc duties as necessary as requested by Director
- To be able to commit to 3 to 5 working days a week on alternate Saturday.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Is proficient in using social media such as Facebook, Instagram and website management
- Gain free art knowledge and skills in job.
- Current students or fresh graduates at secondary, JC or university are welcome to apply.