Lion Global Investors, a member of the Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited (OCBC) Group, is one of the largest asset management companies in Southeast Asia, with group assets under management of S$59.8 billion (US$44.5 billion) as at 31 December 2019.
Established since 1986, we are uniquely positioned to provide Asian equities and fixed income strategies and funds to both institutional and retail investors.
- Assist to coordinate audit review
- Monitor and verify compliance with all relevant regulations and the internal Group and local framework and policies by performing compliance examinations and reviews
- Handle other compliance duties and ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Candidate in a University Degree program, preferably in an accountancy, law or business related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Independently motivated to deliver high quality work.
- Attention to detail, careful and able to responsibly discharge duties assigned.
- Good team player.
- Good writing, communication and interpersonal skills
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Company Review:
Type: Investment Banking & Asset Management / Finance
Pros: The welfare of employees are very generous. Weekly or bi-weekly lessons during lunch are provided to enhance your knowledge and keep up to date to the current issues. Friendly colleagues too!
Cons: Some times, certain departments work late but i guess it is normal as some things are needed to be done before the market opens the next day.