Lion Global Investors, a member of the Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited (OCBC) Group, is one of the largest asset management companies in Southeast Asia, with group assets under management of S$59.8 billion (US$44.5 billion) as at 31 December 2019.
Established since 1986, we are uniquely positioned to provide Asian equities and fixed income strategies and funds to both institutional and retail investors.
- Assist to coordinate audit review
- Monitor and verify compliance with all relevant regulations and the internal Group and local framework and policies by performing compliance examinations and reviews
- Handle other compliance duties and ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Candidate in a University Degree program, preferably in an accountancy, law or business related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Independently motivated to deliver high quality work.
- Attention to detail, careful and able to responsibly discharge duties assigned.
- Good team player.
- Good writing, communication and interpersonal skills