Lion Global Investors, a member of the Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited (OCBC) Group, is one of the largest asset management companies in Southeast Asia, with group assets under management of S$70.7 billion (US$52.4 billion) as at 31 December 2021.
Established since 1986, we are uniquely positioned to provide Asian equities and fixed income strategies and funds to both institutional and retail investors.
- Assist the team in supporting client’s request, coordinating with internal departments or external parties where necessary
- Prepare presentation materials for client review meetings
- Customise and send client reports in accordance to clients’ requirements and timeline
- Any other duties and ad-hoc projects as assigned
- University Degree in Business/Finance/Accounting
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Positive/good learning attitude
- Meticulous & self-motivated individual
- Good interpersonal skills
- Team player and able to multi task
- Can commit for a period of 6 months from June/July
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.