Liberty Park Music is an online music school that teaches music through high quality videos. Students access high quality video lessons through our online platform supplemented by materials like practice tips, assignments and recommended listening. In the future, we’ll be extending the platform for a more interactive experience, including the opportunity to schedule 1-on-1 video lessons.
We have a great team building content for piano, drums, guitar, and theory, handling design and editing, and developing the web site. We are now looking to plan and implement creative marketing campaigns, including building a stronger online presence in social media, advertising through various channels, search engine optimization and collaboration with local merchants.
The Marketing Intern will support the Marketing Manager and Managing Director on a variety of projects and tasks in both online and offline marketing. The successful candidate will have a strong interest in marketing, experience in music, and an open mind to learn new things.
- Support SEO
- Support social media postings and campaigns
- Support content publishing
- Support offline campaigns
- Support other marketing activities
Skills and experiences
- Ability to meet deadlines and communicate openly
- Understands and plays music well (optional but strongly preferred)
- Strong interest in digital marketing
- Keen to learn new things, with a can-do spirit