- Levi Strauss & Co
- Brand Environment, Store Design Intern
- Date Listed
- 15 May 2019
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
- Location Name
North Buona Vista Drive, The Metropolis, Singapore
- 9 N Buona Vista Dr, Singapore 138588
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,000 monthly
- Retail / eCommerce
- Company Profile
Our style may be as fresh as tomorrow, but we go way back - to 1853.
That’s when Levi Strauss & Co. began. Later in 1873, Levi Strauss, the man, partnered with Jacob Davis to invent the blue jean. And we’ve been innovating ever since. Over successive generations, Levi’s® jeans have captured the attention, imagination and loyalty of diverse individuals. The Levi’s® brand continues to define the industry with classics like the 501® jeans, innovative collections like Commuter, Levi’s® Revel and more.
- Job Description
The Store Design Intern primarily assists the Director, Store Development on creating documentation and guidelines for the markets in the Asia, Middle East & Africa region.
- Store Construction Process documentation for all the markets
- Create standard 3Ds for all the 3 concepts (Mainline / Outlets and Wholesale)
- Create filing /name guidelines for the markets
- Work on/Help with document the cost components for all the markets
Qualifications & Experience:
- Architect / Civil Engineers
Personal Characteristics & Behavioral Competences:
- Willing to learn the requirements
- Strong on documentations
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, Vault and 3D Software like 3D max would be good
Please apply for this position by sending your CVs to directly.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.