Our style may be as fresh as tomorrow, but we go way back - to 1853.
That’s when Levi Strauss & Co. began. Later in 1873, Levi Strauss, the man, partnered with Jacob Davis to invent the blue jean. And we’ve been innovating ever since. Over successive generations, Levi’s® jeans have captured the attention, imagination and loyalty of diverse individuals. The Levi’s® brand continues to define the industry with classics like the 501® jeans, innovative collections like Commuter, Levi’s® Revel and more.
The Store Design Intern primarily assists the Director, Store Development on creating documentation and guidelines for the markets in the Asia, Middle East & Africa region.
- Store Construction Process documentation for all the markets
- Create standard 3Ds for all the 3 concepts (Mainline / Outlets and Wholesale)
- Create filing /name guidelines for the markets
- Work on/Help with document the cost components for all the markets
Qualifications & Experience:
- Architect / Civil Engineers
Personal Characteristics & Behavioral Competences:
- Willing to learn the requirements
- Strong on documentations
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, Vault and 3D Software like 3D max would be good