At Levi Strauss & Co., you can be yourself — and be part of something bigger. We’re a company of people who like to forge our own path. We collaborate instead of competing. We believe that diverse perspectives make us stronger. And we try not to take ourselves too seriously. There’s plenty of room to make your mark here. Come work with us and wear what you love.
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated Data Analyst intern. The purpose of this role is to monitor and report key marketing and ecommerce analytics and reporting for Asia, Middle East and Africa (AMA). The scope of the internship includes digital, ecommerce analytics, marketing effectiveness & tracking, data reporting and data visualization. S(he) will work in close partnership with the ecommerce and marketing teams across the AMA region and will be reporting to the AMA Marketplace Insights Director.
Drive marketing effectiveness and best practice
- Analyse the data available on the Marketing Effectiveness platform and provide actionable recommendation to the local marketing teams on media and campaign effectiveness
- Work in close partnership with the MET agency to fully embed the tool within the organization
- Identify ways of fully integrating the Social Media platform within the AMA marketing community. E.g. leverage social media analytics to assess campaign success.
- Report monthly China brand salience results and implications to the China and AMA marketing teams.
Provide clear and actionable insights to grow Levi’s ecommerce business
- Work in partnership with key ecommerce analytics agency to successfully identify learning on ecommerce marketing and engagement for both Levi’s and competitors.
- Leverage the ecommerce competitor range benchmark platform to drive learning and recommendations on optimized product range, pricing in key markets in AMA (i.e. Japan, China, Australia, India)
Provide Market and Competitor Intelligence
- Develop a strategic competitive SWOT analysis of key competitos
- Identify relevant global market and consumer trends.
- Degree in marketing, business, statistics, econometrics, applied analytics
- At least 1 year of relevant internship experience working on commercial and business reporting and analytics
Good understanding and grasp of digital and ecommerce analytics tools (Google Analytics, Alexa, Adobe Analytics, SimilarWeb, social media listening)
Good organization and project management skills required
Passion, energy and enthusiasm to drive results
Team oriented, self-motivated, proactive
Exceptional communication skill and ability to communicate complex project in a simple way
High level of curiosity and appetite to experiment and explore
A meticulous attention to detail
Digitally - High interest and passion for ‘All things internet’