Learner Net started out as a passion project between dedicated educators and software developers. As a home-grown company in Singapore, our main aim is to source out dedicated teachers from all over the world so that our children can have access to great education.
The purpose of education is not just to ready our children for the real world or be good at examinations. The real task of education lies in developing a child’s natural curiosity for life.
A single teacher could change the life of a child. We know that good teachers are everywhere. At Learner Net, our goal is to bring them to you.
This position will be responsible for creating, improving, and maintaining content to achieve the company and clients' business goals including developing content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets.
Individual to be involved in:
- Conduct research to gain an in-depth understanding
- Conduct extensive research on the topic trends and consumer’s thoughts
- Staying current on industry trends to produce original and relatable content
- Oversee the writing tone and style guide for all content
- Conduct content audit on a periodical basis
- Track and measure content ROI
- Ensure that the content strategy achieves the business objectives
- Develop and build editorial calendars to define content plans across multiple touch-points
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to develop content assets which align with content strategy
- Test and implement innovative and relevant methods of measuring content, campaigns and tools.
- Use knowledge of SEO, Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing, E-mail Marketing and PPC Marketing.
- Familiarity with tools including Google Adwords and Keyword Planner, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Google Search Console, WebTrends, DART, Atlas, Semrush and Buzzsumo
Technical Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Experience in a content strategist role
- Strong attention to detail with organisational, time management, problem solving and communication skills
- Genuine passion for social media
- Excellent English writing, editing and proof-reading skills
- Knowledgable of video and image editing skill
Duration of Traineeship/Attachment: 4/5 months
Fresh Graduates - $2500
Non-Mature Mid-Career Individuals - $2600
Mature Mid-Career Individuals - $3400
This position is open for both recent graduates and mid-career individuals (mature and non-mature). Graduates interested in this position should possess a Degree Qualification. Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.