LEACOV Singapore Pte Ltd is a home-grown leading training and technology solution provider specializing in security & safety training. LEACOV offers WSQ training and development platform for employers, employees and job seekers seeking to excel in the security industry. LEACOV also provides security consultancy to esteemed organisations looking to enhance their overall security. As a recipient of ‘Enterprise 50’, “Overall Winner of the ASME-Lianhe Zaobao: Singapore Prestige Brand Awards” and “Overall Winner of the Rotary Club-ASME Entrepreneur of the Year Awards,” LEACOV celebrates their achievements in terms of forward vision, business governance and management strategy.
Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Develop, support, and execute social media strategies to build brand awareness and positive reputation through content and message development
- Assist in the development of key message content and materials for internal and external community engagement
- Assist in preparation of data for reports, presentation, meeting minutes and scheduling internal and external corporate meetings
- Manage and update data track sheets and monitoring list
- Other ad-hoc tasks and duties as assigned by Management
- Good team player, positive attitude, motivated and eager to learn
- Good organisational skills and detailed oriented
- Fluent in written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent time management