Have a strong passion for fashion and would love to drive into the industry to see how an e commerce is fully run?
Over here, LBRLABEL is looking out for potential candidates to join us in the journey of empowering woman through our ideas, designs and vision!
Creative & Marketing Intern
Commitment period: at least 6 months
- 18 years and above
- Proactive, Driven, able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Keen sense in fashion/e-commerce industry
- Well versed with Adobe suite of Creative Apps and high computer literacy
- Photography / Videography skills would be a bonus!
- Office Location: Toh Guan (West Area)
- Managing of all Social Media platforms, inclusive of Creating Contents for Campaigns
- In charge of editing and creation of website contents, as well as marketing materials
- Support digital marketing campaign implementations & executions
- Reporting of marketing campaigns, trends, online community performance
- Deployment of marketing assets
- PR Coordination and liaison
- Assisting in Indoor / Outdoor photoshoots, Creation of contents for shoot campaigns
- Adhoc Admin Duties
If you love to get hands on experience, trying out to direct a shoot, or to learn the behind the scenes on how it works, this is definitely a very good platform for you to unleash your potential!
LBRLABEL is fast forward leading fashion store that caters to young working adults with a huge variety of style, with it's vision of empowering woman in their style to allow Females to always feel best in their skin.
with a full resume together with your portfolio, and a short introduction of yourself together with your photo!
Please include your available working days and time.
Our working hours are from Mondays to Fridays – 11 am to 7 pm.
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed regards to this.
If you're up for it, don't worry, it will be fun!