KMXK Investment Pte. Ltd. is a Single Family Office (SFO) that serves as a Regional Headquarter for our global investments. We constantly seek opportunities to establish strategic partnerships, equipping and empowering the next generation of business leaders. Our vast network of relationships and resources enables us to grow sustainably along with our stakeholders.
An administrative assistant is required to perform independent duties related to senior managers requests on an assigned project basis, undertaking administrative work. The assigned work represents a fairly broad scope of activities, with varying stakeholders to satisfy. The administrative acts as the assistant to help settle the operation of the company.
- Open letters on weekly basis
- Perform data entry (Receipts) into excel on a weekly basis and compile on a monthly basis for submission
- Ordering of Pantry items every 2 weeks and keeping track of stock
- Liaison with suppliers for maintenance of Office
- Noting down staff leave
- Perform Banking transactions (as and when, few times a week)
- Support on annual auditing exercise
- Filing and scanning into right folder
- Keep e-filing of documents in neat and tidy order
- Diploma in Business Administration, Accounting
- Good working attitude, team player
- 2-3 years similar experiences
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin
- Able to commence in short notice
- Performs other duties as assigned
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Job Searches:
Admin / Secretarial