MUZART Art Learning Centre was established in 2009 and has since won multiple awards including the Asia Pacific Top Excellence Brand. It provides professional art courses and has currently boast over 20 outlets and 5000 students. The class consist of a variety of art, including sketches, comics, art, oil painting, painting, clay sculpture, and so on.
Founded on a vision and mission of excellence and dedication, Muzart Art Learning Centre strives to cultivate future leaders on an international art academic platform imparting professional art education. As young minds absorb knowledge like sponges, the institution assists and develops their eager natures through creative, intellectual, psychological, and aesthetic aspects, in addition to accentuating their cores with artistic principles and values.
Courses and programmes are integrated with both scientific and geographical knowledge of drawing, hence allowing a complete and diverse learning spectrum of painting, comic drawing, sketching, clay sculpting, and more.
Our Moto - “We believe everyone can be creative”
- Develop graphic design and video for branding and marketing collateral
- Assist in events/roadshows which includes setup and execution
- Facilitate fringe activities and art competition for children
- Promote and encourage participation at the events
- Other ad-hoc projects or duties as assigned
- Knowledge in graphic design, photo and video editing
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Artistic and creative, able to think out-of-the-box
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Able to work on weekends (5-day work week)
- Stationed in Jurong East or event sites