MUZART Art Learning Centre was established in 2009 and has since won multiple awards including the Asia Pacific Top Excellence Brand. It provides professional art courses and has currently boast over 20 outlets and 5000 students. The class consist of a variety of art, including sketches, comics, art, oil painting, painting, clay sculpture, and so on.
Founded on a vision and mission of excellence and dedication, Muzart Art Learning Centre strives to cultivate future leaders on an international art academic platform imparting professional art education. As young minds absorb knowledge like sponges, the institution assists and develops their eager natures through creative, intellectual, psychological, and aesthetic aspects, in addition to accentuating their cores with artistic principles and values.
Courses and programmes are integrated with both scientific and geographical knowledge of drawing, hence allowing a complete and diverse learning spectrum of painting, comic drawing, sketching, clay sculpting, and more.
Our Moto - “We believe everyone can be creative”
- Manage events/roadshows which includes setup and execution
- Facilitate fringe activities and art competition for children
- Promote and encourage participation at the events
- Reaching out to potential leads
- Other ad-hoc projects or duties as assigned
- Those without experience but has great enthusiasm and willingness to learn are welcome to apply
- Ability to multi-task with ease and thrive in the fast pace at our events
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work on weekends (5-day work week)
- Stationed in Jurong East or event sites