Klhealth Pte Ltd comprises Medical Aesthetics Clinics. Plastic Surgery Centres and Medical-spa, hair care branches, and Specialist Clinics. We strive to stay at the forefront of aesthetic advancements and are proud of delivering services and procedures of the highest quality.
- Manage full sets of accounts including AP/AR/GL functions
- Prepare cheques, payment vouchers, and journals and issue debit/credit note
- Handle employees' expense claims
- Perform monthly bank reconciliation
- Prepare monthly cash flow statement for management
- Prepare monthly fixed assets and accounts schedules
- Prepare quarterly GST Report
- Liaise with various vendors and clients with regards to financial matters
- Liaise with Auditors on Annual Field Audit
- Manage all claims and process payments of bills & staff claims
- To perform other ad-hoc duties assigned by superiors
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Accounting
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field
- Required Skill(s): MYOB, MS Office
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Candidate will act as a Basic Accounting/Bookkeeping/Accounts Executive for this job position.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines