Klareco Communications is an award winning strategic communications consultancy in Asia.
As a member of the specialist financial and corporate communications group, Klareco is a trusted advisor to many leading companies in Asia, as well as multinationals. Its best-in-class public relations services offer expert counsel to institutions and individuals. The consultancy thrives on bringing clarity to complex situations and creating the most insightful communications solutions for its clients.
Klareco believes that the most impactful communications solutions reach a wide stakeholder base across government and NGOs, business, the media and public. Its integrated communications approach brings together its specialism in corporate and financial communications, as well as public affairs, crisis and digital communications.
As an Intern in Klareco, you will be integral to supporting our team with the development and delivery of your clients’ overall communication strategy and generating excellent results for our communication campaigns.
You will be a valued member of the team, contributing ideas and solutions to differentiating our offering in Asia, as well as liaising with other offices.
- Fully support company’s Public Relations strategy and execute it in different phases
- Create and curate engaging content
- Media Monitoring, draft sound, credible documents such as client memos, news releases, case histories, corporate backgrounders, op-ed pieces, brochures and other collaterals
- Demonstrate competence in using internal and external research capabilities and in preparing in-depth analyses of news and issues relating to clients’ industries
- Support in developing communications proposals and programmes
- Draft sound, credible documents such as client memos, news releases, case histories, corporate backgrounders, op-ed pieces, brochures and other collaterals
- Stay abreast of the latest trends in clients’ industries
- Communicate and build relationships with current or prospect clients
- Effectively utilise company’s social media and blogs
- Create and distribute press releases
- Assist in administrative duties
- Build and update media lists and databases
- Schedule, coordinate and attend various events
- Perform research and market analysis activities
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of the different social networks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Efficiency at MS Office
- Passion for the Public Relations industry and its best practices