Kaplan is one of the world’s largest and most diverse education providers with over one million students globally. Headquartered in US, Kaplan is part of Graham Holdings (formerly The Washington Post Company) and is its largest subsidiary.
Kaplan in Singapore has students from over 35 countries and regions. As a Lifelong Integrated Learning Partner, we offer over 450 academic programmes for higher learning and professional certification courses for skills development, providing opportunities for individuals to always stay relevant. To date, these opportunities have benefitted over 95,000 graduates.
We have a diverse team of individuals dedicated to our mission to help individuals achieve their educational and career goals, and build futures, one success story at a time. Our core values – Opportunity, Knowledge, Support, Integrity and Results – help guide the way we work.
At Kaplan, we provide a stimulating and professional working atmosphere with plenty of room for initiatives and growth.
We are seeking a dynamic and proactive individual to join our team as a Senior Executive. In this role, you will be responsible for effectively managing employers/industry partners and engaging with them to enhance employment opportunities for our graduates and alumni. You will play a vital role in developing and maintaining strong relationships with employers, organizing recruitment events, and coordinating industry engagement initiatives. If you have a passion for connecting talent with opportunities, driving employer partnerships, and supporting career development, we want to hear from you!
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Effectively manage employers/industry partners in various recruitment engagements, sourcing and onboarding them to hire Kaplan's graduates/alumni.
- Identify and secure job opportunities to improve employability outcomes, collaborating with recruitment agencies, corporate agencies, embassies, and other relevant stakeholders.
- Develop, maintain, and update a comprehensive database of employers and industry partners' profiles and data.
- Support and execute projects, programs, and events to enhance employability for students/alumni, including careers fairs, career seminars, recruitment events, and Kaplan Industry Projects.
- Nurture and cultivate business relationships with employers and industry partners to foster long-term partnerships and collaborations.
- Coordinate with employers, industry experts, and Kaplan Industry Advisory Board members to offer industry talks, master classes, and industry visits.
- Coordinate and document meetings for the Kaplan Industry Advisory Board, manage member communications and records, and facilitate payments for board members.
- Support and respond to department email inquiries, including verification of certifications.
- Work towards achieving department goals and objectives related to employer engagement and career development.
- Manage and provide support for ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Good awareness of industry hiring needs and talent development demands.
- Previous experience in collaborating with different stakeholders.
- Experience in organizing projects and events.
- Strong interest in working with various stakeholders, including corporates and adult job seekers.
- A Diploma in any field of study
Working hour ~ Monday - Friday ~ 9am - 6pm
Work Arrangements ~ Hybrid work environment
Location ~ Singapore (Central Area – Dhoby Ghaut MRT/Little India MRT/Rochor MRT)
Related Job Searches:
Kaplan Learning Institute Pte Ltd
Senior Executive (Employability & Student Affairs)
Admin / Secretarial
Public Service / Education / Publishing