Credence is a leading financial services group with over 15 years of experience in providing financial solutions to our valued clients. We seek to educate by providing quality financial advice to meet people’s protection and security needs. We are currently expanding our team of highly motivated and vibrant achievers, and are seeking candidates of similar attitudes, goals and calibre to join our team.
Guided by the mission, vision, and values, Credence Group is in constant pursuit of achieving world-class standards in instructional practice, operating system, culture and most importantly bringing valued service to the clients. Our organisation believes in impacting lives and paying it forward.
- Internship Period: 17 May 2021 - 9 July 2021 (8 weeks program)
- Energetic, positive & fun-filled working environment
- Mentorship attachments & Leadership development
- Develop hard and soft skills & Room for personal growth
During this internship:
- Learn how to manage personal expenses.
- Expand your knowledge on financial and investment literacy via our in-house seminars.
- Enhance your resume as you gain Financial Wisdom, Certification and build lifelong relationships.
- Work hard, Play Hard: Agency team bonding activities.
- At least 21 years old.
- Open to candidates looking for internship opportunities during their University studies.
- No experience required as training will be provided. 🙂
Related Company Review:
Type: Investment Banking & Asset Management / Finance
Pros: Credence provides good training to new people to help them learn things quickly. Credence also have a good culture where help is always available if asked.
Cons: totally no cons at all
Related Job Searches:
Wealth Management Planner (Summer Internship 2021)
Banking / Finance