The organization was established in 2001 as an early pioneer in the manufacturing of cook-chill and cook-freeze ready-to-serve meals.
Today it is an international company with businesses that encompasses manufacturing, institutional contract catering, event catering and management, restaurant operations and vending machine sales.
· Assist in Marketing Communications of the organization, including maintenance of websites, mobile apps and social media platforms, media relations and press releases.
· Assist in the branding, communications, sales and distribution of the organization’s products & services.
· Assist in proposals, tenders and submissions of new and existing projects.
· Collaborate and communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
· Assist in planning and coordinating of all marketing and branding exercises, trade shows and major promotions.
· Gather design inputs from event partners & work with designers to develop EDMs and collaterals.
· To review, implement and assist in the retail and food service marketing activities when required.
· To stay up to date with the latest social trends and public’s preferences.
· To create creative and engaging content to gain traction across the various social media platforms as well as managing them.
· To be involved in the development of new products.
· To identify business opportunities and to develop new business.
· To conduct market and field study when required.
· 1 – 2 years of work experience in relevant field
· Advanced Diploma in Marketing/ Multimedia or related field
· Excellent knowledge of social media platforms such as Instagram and Tiktok
· Possess a good aesthetic feel, and the ability to assist in photoshoots and video shoots
· Able to multitask and work independently with minimal supervision
· Good verbal communication and writing skills
· Experience in using Adobe Photoshop
· Proficiency in MS Office
· Prior proven Marketing working experience is a plus