Headquartered in Singapore; we employ over 34,000 people across an integrated network of modern farming, processing and distribution facilities in Indonesia, China, Vietnam, India and Myanmar. We specialize in producing quality dairy, protein staples (poultry, beef, swine & aquaculture) and packaged food that nourish millions of people.
For over forty years, we have been able to grow in scale and become leaders in multiple protein segments by embracing an integrated industrial approach to livestock and food production across the entire value chain. We created standardized operations based on our strengths in livestock genetics, feed and farming technologies, biosecurity and animal welfare. Our business model, linking three distinct stages of the value chain; is replicated across the product categories in our target markets where protein consumption is fuelled by economic and urban population expansion.
1. Assist in day-to-day operation of accounting department
- Provide clerical support (filing documents)
- Prepare bank cheque/ fund transfer payment
- Prepare receipt/payment vouchers and passing entry in accounting system
- Prepare and posting journal entry in accounting system
2. Assist in day-to-day import invoice financing
- Photocopy and compiling the documents required for trade financing
- Put “Certify True Copy” on the photocopy documents and arrange for signature.
- Review to ensure the supporting documents are complete for trade financing
- Check the data in the invoices to ensure it is agreed with Shipping Instruction / Contract
- Prepare relevant trade finance application forms/cover letter in accordance to the various banks requirements.
- Scan and / fax the completed documents to the bank.
- Follow up with banks for MT103 as proof of payment towards end of the day.
- Updating and maintain the outstanding Trust Receipts summary schedule for each bank at any point of time
3. Other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned
*Internship for university attachment programme