IvyPrep is a premier educational centre targeting students who are applying to top universities in the United States and in the United Kingdom. Founded by a team of Ivy League graduates, IvyPrep specializes in Pre-University Mentoring, UCAT, BMAT, SAT, and ACT preparation programs, as well as U.S. and U.K. university admissions consulting.
For more information about IvyPrep, please visit http://ivyprep.com.sg
Who We're Looking For
Help us shape the future of the students at IvyPrep, the nationally-recognized gateway to top-tier international universities.
New teachers at IvyPrep take charge of their responsibilities from the get-go.
● Work closely with students across the academic year to produce high-quality applications to top-tier US and UK universities
● Connect well with students and parents
● Teach fun, creative, academically rigorous and inspiring exam prep classes
● Degree from a reputable local or overseas university
● Coursework in any field, including but not limited to English, History, Political Science, Philosophy, Geography, Sociology, Law, Communication, Education
● History of experience that highlights superb written and verbal language skills
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work well independently and in a team environment, and the ability to organize and manage multiple tasks within demanding deadlines
● Strong grades for writing-intensive modules taken at the university level
● Knowledge of or experience with top tier US and UK admissions processes a plus
Building a Talented Teaching Team
We're constantly seeking to attract the next generation of dynamic and passionate educators. At IvyPrep, you will work with graduates from top-tier local and overseas universities who share your same passion for developing and teaching the next generation of world leader. In the challenging process of bringing out the best in each student, we find the best brought out in us as well.
At IvyPrep, we believe that there is no magic and there are no substitutes for hard work. Tips and tricks will never replace honest and authentic writing or real content knowledge. As such, the university consulting process we deliver and test prep courses we teach here are built around a content-heavy curriculum, with professional insights and analysis to bridge the gap between Singapore's curriculum and the intellectual rigour expected at the Ivy League universities and at other world-renowned institutions of higher learning . We provide the methods and the tools, but ultimately each consultant decides how to approach particular tasks based on his or her own experience and beliefs about what is most effective.
By engaging students in our curriculum uniquely designed for the dreamers and high-achievers, we work to produce a generation of students well poised to take on the world.
Professional Compensation Benchmarks + Career Progression
● Highly competitive starting salary
● Higher starting salaries can be considered and commensurate with relevant experience and interview performance.
- Performance bonus and medical coverage
- Strong potential for growth and leadership opportunities
- Talented hires are groomed for higher management in business development
Educators may not be in it for the money, but it certainly can’t hurt. IvyPrep’s salary compensation for full-time consultants and teachers is among the best in Singapore’s private education industry. We also give additional end-of-year bonuses that grow with your tenure and other factors.
Related Job Searches:
University Admissions Consultant / Test Prep Tutor
Education / Training