A Wanda Sports Holdings company, IRONMAN operates a global portfolio of events that includes the IRONMAN® Triathlon Series, the IRONMAN® 70.3® Triathlon Series, 5150™ Triathlon Series, the Rock n’ Roll Marathon Series®, Iron Girl®, IRONKIDS®, International Triathlon Union World Triathlon Series races, road cycling events including the UCI Velothon Majors Series, mountain bike races including the Absa Cape Epic, premier marathons including the Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon and other multisport races. IRONMAN’s events, together with all other Wanda Sports Holdings events, provide more than a million participants annually the benefits of endurance sports through the company’s vast offerings. The iconic IRONMAN ® Series of events is the largest participation sports platform in the world. Since the inception of the IRONMAN® brand in 1978, athletes have proven that ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE® by crossing finish lines at the world’s most challenging endurance races. Beginning as a single race, IRONMAN has grown to become a global sensation with more than 200 events across 50 countries.
For more information, visit www.ironman.com.
Graphic Designer (immediate to 1 Dec 2019)
This role requires a broad level of skills and the candidate will be both creative and technical, comfortable with a range of jobs from autonomous design, conceptual development, taking direction, providing layouts for conceptual ideas and creation of finished art files that will be required for press/publications, printed collaterals or any other type of related media such as outdoor, EDM, POS and brochures.
The Graphic/Digital Designer will work closely with the marketing team and daily be committed to meet deadlines and quality checking of design work.
- Conceptualize, develop and create elements for designs and layouts, ensuring the design meets business objectives as stated in the creative brief.
- Design creative elements across multi-channel platforms; actively pursues new media and digital solutions.
- Animation skills would be an advantage
- Build and maintain good relationships with the Marketing Services, Commercial team, as well as Operations - involves teams in discussing client requirements and/or product background, as well as methods of execution and delivery.
- Ensure quality and prepares deliverables for production.
- Experience using Adobe Suite Software and able to prepare Final Artwork.
- Knowledge of various material applications.
- Able to produce diverse design styles.
- Able to maintain good cross-departmental relationships.
Design Development and Final Artwork:
- ATL/BTL marketing collateral; poster, flyer, etc.
- eDM and Website elements
- Out-of-Home platforms; 6-sheet poster, façade, etc.
- Social Media elements and posts; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Branding items – events and activations activities
- Business development pitch and presentations layout and supporting visuals
- Event-day wayfinding system, site map/traffic advisory
- Event participant benefits and merchandise
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.