- Wealth Management Internship
- Date Listed
- 11 Jul 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 3 Months
IPP Financial Advisers Pte Ltd
78 Shenton Way #01-01
- Allowance /
- $500 - 1,000 monthly
- Accounting / Auditing / Taxation, Admin / Secretarial, General Management
- Consultancy, Finance, Hotel and Accommodation Services
- Company Profile
No. 1 Independently Owned Financial Advisory Company in Singapore
"IPPFA strongly believes that our business revolves around YOU – our valued Customer!
In line with MAS Fair Dealing Outcomes, we are committed to Treat You Fairly"
- Job Description
Position for Wealth Management Intern
Interns will be given a very comprehensive overview of the wealth management business in Singapore, as we work for clients, sourcing from different insurers, banks and fund houses for the best instruments. They will be given opportunity to learn working in a corporate environment, under a senior relationship manager.
IPP is one of the leading Independently-Owned Financial Advisory Company in Singapore, with branches in Malaysia, China and Hong Kong, with over $2.5 billion assets under advisory and full time dedicated insurance and investment divisions.
He/ She will report to the Team Leader of the senior relationship manager to assist her with administrative duties (50%) of the time and another 50% will be taught business development skills over the phone. (Leads and Systems will be given). Close work supervision and assistance by the Team leader and personalised mentoring will be offered to the candidate.
- Accompany the senior relationship manager to appointments
- Record minutes during the client’s appointments
- Able to read policy information (will be taught)
- Compiling of wages, system and procedures like SOPs typed out.
- Doing of PowerPoint presentation slides
- Client servicing, meeting of client
- Liaise with the clients for admin follow ups (including running errands like collecting important documents from them)
- Liaise with underwriter/insurance companies/fund houses/ hedge funds.
- Undertake portfolios assigned to her and be able to learn and pick up the relevant skills and knowledge required within reasonable time basis
- Ability to assist and familiarize herself with all areas of work her assigned superior is/are handling, unless specifically told otherwise
- Ability to maintain proper filing and documentation procedures
- Ability to meet realistic deadlines given for all assignments given
- Provide good customer service to external and internal customers
- Any other tasks required by her superior
- Bags of Self Confidence
- Good diary and time-management skills
- Determination to hit targets
- Proactive in Approach, Driven and able to meet deadlines and Targets.
- Professional, Confident Telephone Manners
- Leads/ System / Script will be provided
Characteristics Suitable Candidates Should possess:
- Highly driven and self-motivated and independent
- Willing to learn and have flexible timing. (NO NEED TO WORK ON WEEKENDS)
- Positive learning attitude with an excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to build rapport and establish relationship with people at all levels
- Excellent communication skills and certain level of assertiveness to confirm appointments over the phone*
- Independent , self driven individual
- Females are preferred
Marketing Intern Responsibilities
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Help organize marketing events
- Calling to attend seminars.
- Prepare logistics for seminars
- Simple administrative work
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive (Okay to do business development over the phone)
- Self Improvement attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
What I will learn
- Time management skills
- Business development skills
- Product knowledge
- Deeper understanding of wealth management industry
- Appreciation of client handling techniques