We are Singapore's First Social Commerce company who invested and invented our own products. We aim to produce effective and healthy products for consumers.
Additionally, we make our contribution to the society by creating jobs opportunity to people while progressing. Helping ordinary people to earn a livelihood via entrepreneurship with low capital investment, high returns and zero risk with our ecosystem.
- Create, develop, and manage marketing materials and content on social media (Instagram &Facebook)
- Propose media and marketing strategies
- Edit and translate captions of videos & posters
- Create caption ideas for distributors’ postings on social media
- Ensure smooth and timely execution of marketing plans/events/campaigns.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions by contributing with creative ideas
- Create and design posters related to company’s products
-Develop daily social media calendar to increase engagement in social media presence
- Proofread copy to check spelling and grammar
- Managing social media account (including replying pm and dm)
- Cold message on social media to reach out for distributorship
- other ac-hoc job.
•excellent communication and interpersonal skills
•strong understanding of social media platforms and social media content development
•able to prioritise and meet deadline
Salary: $800 (basic) + commission
Full- time conversion possible after performance review of the internship.