- Infinergy Systems Pte Ltd
- Mobile Apps Specialist (Cs)
- Date Listed
- 12 Oct 2017
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent, Internship / Contract, Part-time / Temporary ( Entry Level / Junior Executive, Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
- Paya Lebar
- Allowance /
- $650 - 800 monthly
- Computing / IT / Software
- Information Technology
- Company Profile
Infinergy Systems Solutions Pte. Ltd. specialized in Web-Mobile Apps-Clouds-Windows Productivity Solutions. We are committed to support the growth of our value clients through our extensive range of IT services that gives them the flexibility to adapt to the highly dynamic and competitive nature of businesses today.
- Job Description
Work as a member of the Customer Service Team, responsible in providing quality assurance, technical and support services on software and mobile apps applications development for our clientele in the region.
As well as making sure that IT processes, policies, documentation are up to date. You will be expected in providing excellent customer service with and support a highly innovative and changing IT, mobile apps’ landscape.
- Participate in project pre/post implementation activities such as Presales presentation, Users Requirements Study, Application Testing & Quality Assurance, Application Configurations, Master Data Creation, End Users Training and both Users & Technical Documentation.
- Provide ad-hoc and schedule technical support service in the area of Cloud, Web, Mobile Apps Solutions.
- Support Pre-sales activities such as sales presentation, exhibition and sales campaign on an ad-hoc basis
- Liaise with Overseas offices & our resellers in supporting our clients on a broad solution related services
Skills & Requirements
- Singapore Permanent Resident/Citizen
- Able to converse in both English and Mandarin as client base include China PRC & ROC (Taiwan)
- Minimum ‘A’ Level/ITC/Diploma/Undergraduate in Infocomm Technology OR related discipline
- Special passion with iOS and Android smart phone/tablet devices
- Experience in Windows 7 & Above, MS Office suites
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail, with good customer service experience
- Willing to travel in the region and possibly at short notice
- Fresh applicant or non-technical trained personnel may apply as a trainee position
Please email your complete CV (as an attachment) with a recent photograph and expected salary to
Only short-listed candidates will be notified