- Marketing Growth Hacking Intern
- Date Listed
- 16 Apr 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive, Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 2 Months
- Allowance /
- $600 - 1,000 monthly
- Customer Service / Communications, General Management, Marketing / Public Relations
- Information and Communications Technology, Legal
- Company Profile
InCorporate.sg is helping entrepreneurs around the world to start a company in Singapore by connecting them to a variety of different corporate services in Singapore as well as banks, web agencies, coworking spaces, recruitment etc.. We are bringing new technology to facilitate the connection, make it simpler, cheaper and more transparent for any new entrepreneur.
- Job Description
Marketing Growth Hacking Intern For Fast Growing Startup
You will be working directly with one of the co-founders and will be in charge of designing and executing a growth/marketing strategy:
- Analyze keywords, web traffic, and market trends to make data based decisions.
- Increase organic traffic by identifying effective copy and long-tail keywords.
- Apply best Search Engine Optimization (SEO) practices and techniques.
- Produce reports on marketing campaigns and traffic growth periodically.
- Outreach to potential websites to promote content and build backlinks.
- Build an extensive network with bloggers, journalists, industry influencers.
- Keep updated with the latest best practices in the online marketing industry.
This opportunity is best suited for someone who is interested in learning the inner workings of an early stage tech startup and finding where they fit best.
- Outside the box thinker and quick learner
- Analytical and innovative
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit
- Willingness to get hands dirty in multiple arenas
- Enthusiasm for marketing and growth hacks
- Autonomy, sense of initiative and responsibility
- Perseverance and motivation
- You possess an excellent ability to adapt to new technologies in a dynamic and growing environment.
- Finally you want to discover the world of startups !