- Imerys Asia Pacific
- IT Projects Internship
- Date Listed
- 07 Sep 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 4 Months
80 Robinson Road
- Allowance /
- $800 monthly
- Information Technology
- Company Profile
The world leader in mineral-based specialties for industry, Imerys delivers high value-added, functional solutions to a great number of sectors, from processing industries to consumer goods and building products.
The Group draws on its knowledge of applications, scientific expertise and technological know-how to offer solutions beneficiating its mineral resources, produce synthetic minerals and develop formulations. Imerys thus contributes essential properties to customers’ products and performance, such as refractoriness, hardness, conductivity, opacity, durability, purity, lightness, filtration, absorption and repellency.
Imerys meets ambitious criteria for responsible development, regarding social, environmental or corporate governance.
- Job Description
Imerys Asia Pacific Pte Ltd: IT Projects Internship
This position involves assisting the Senior System Administrator with IT projects implementation, collaboration and documentation.
This position is based in Singapore and will report to the Senior System Administrator in Singapore office.
- Candidate will be responsible for Imerys IT projects implementation from the discussion, planning and execution phases. This will include training of users as well as all necessary documentation whilst under the close supervision the Senior Systems Administrator based in Singapore and other Systems Engineers within the region.
- Candidate will have the opportunity to provide first-level help desk support in the Singapore office, depending on his/her skills, ability and experience.
- Candidate is preferred to have fundamental knowledge in Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft office products and basic level of computer setup and troubleshooting.
- Candidate will be expected to be confident with communicating with business users and should have a strong interest in IT projects implementation.
Profile of Candidate:
- Any IT-related qualification or experience is preferred.
- Ability to prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Good understanding of hardware and software evaluation principles and practice.
- Highly motivated individual with strong attention to detail.
- Matured and ability to work independently.
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Focused on providing a high level of service-oriented support.
- Interested candidates with relevant expertise are to send their detailed CV and resume to .