- Imerys Asia Pacific
- HR Business Partner Intern
- Date Listed
- 13 Mar 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
- Central Business District (CBD)
- Allowance /
- $800 monthly
- HR / Professional Service
- Company Profile
The Imerys Group is the world leader in industrial minerals, engaged in the development, extraction, processing and sales of minerals for very diverse applications in multiple markets and industries worldwide.
Imerys is publicly-traded in France and operates in 50 countries through more than 250 industrial sites, with 16 000 employees and global sales in 2014 of 3.688 M€. Within the Asia-Pacific region, it is present in a dozen countries, including Japan, Indonesia, Malaysia, India and Taiwan, as well as mainland China.
- Job Description
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate all recruitment activities and manage full onboarding process with newcomers
- Compile and update employee records
- Assist in Imerys Asia Pacific Training Plan management and implementation
- Training program registration and coordination with internal and external vendors
- Assist in cascading group communication and project information to HR network across Asia Pacific
- Assist in employer branding during universities career fair
- Manage and update recruitment database
- Assist with the monthly report on all existing staff for month end reconciliation purpose
- Take part in ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Data consolidation
- Applicants with a related course of study will be preferred
- Preferably with less than one year of working experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Able to start immediately and commit at least 3 months
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.