Headquartered in Singapore, IMAPAC is a young social enterprise that conceptualizes, organizes and manages some of the industry’s most recognized international conferences with a social cause; the conferences always address a topic that will drive businesses and industries forward and create a positive social impact to the society and people. Many of IMAPAC's events in the region are considered the industry's top and the must-attend event of the year!
Our mission is to help businesses around the world generate tangible growth and raise awareness of making social impacts on society through cause-driven business conferences that are created to break down barriers and inspire goodness, creativity, and change.
We are following the 4 characters: cause-driven, quality governed, innovation-oriented, and experience revolutionized. Our company is built on the foundation of 5 Is: Integrity, Initiation, Innovation, Interactive, and Inspire.
You will be working directly with the Head of the Production team on one of our most important launches in the life sciences portfolio. This is a unique experience to work directly with one of the most talented individuals in our business and a thought leader in the biologics conference industry.
- Assist Marketing Managers in creating and implementing various marketing campaigns, craft social media strategies and work with media partners for various projects
- Write and edit marketing materials like brochures and EDMs
- Assist Marketing managers in creating, implementing and meeting marketing plans and timelines for various projects
- Assist Marketing Managers and Project Managers with project write-ups and descriptions
- Track, measure and record performances of implemented marketing plans and strategies
- Maintain statistical databases
- Edit and manage website content periodically
- Work on branding initiatives
- Conduct Market Research / Analysis / Reporting
- Assist Operations Manager in executing conference planning
- Assist with executing and managing internal company events
- Translate documents, as and when necessary
- Attend and play a critical role in the delivery of our world-class conferences
The job is for you if you are:
- A strong communicator and writer of English and one or more of the flowing Asian languages: Japanese, Korean or Bahasa Indonesian, would be advantageous.
- Passionate and willing to learn about events, market research, and biotechnology
- A really excellent communicator: concise, engaging, calm and thorough.
- Looking to work somewhere fun. Yearning for more responsibility and a reason to look forward to Mondays.
- Able to work as an intern in Singapore with one of the following statuses: Singaporean or Singapore permanent resident or a foreigner undergraduate or graduate who possess a relevant pass to legally work in Singapore (for example Work Holiday Pass)
- Local Singaporean, Permanent Resident, or those eligible for the work holiday pass are preferred.
Monthly Estimated Target Earnings: 600 – 800 SGD