Illuminating Asia Singapore Private Limited (IASPL) is a Singapore-based lighting design consultancy firm. Through combing design, engineering and the latest technology in lighting solutions, our capabilities extends from paper sketches to final switch-on impacting lives and creating memorable lighting experiences.
With more than ten years of experience and hundreds of installations, we have worked with clients from all walks of life – ranging from conventional-build architecture to modern creative lighting applications, from developers to public and government entities, residential, commercial and industrial spaces – covering both indoor and outdoor spaces.
To learn more about us, you could visit our website at www.illuminatingasia.com
This will be a full time in office role.
1. Assist in Marketing Campaigns
- Develop and implement branding & marketing strategies and initiatives to develop actionable marketing plans that support the organization’s integrated marketing approach.
- Develop a marketing budget, execute it within the budget limitations
- Work closely with the company’s sales and engineering teams, enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials, and presentations.
- Performance tracking and review of marketing campaigns launched.
- Gather customer and market insights from current in-house marketing tools and innovative outreach strategies, generating possibly more qualified leads
2. Social Media
- Responsible for social media operations, execute marketing strategies for social media platforms, creating a content media matrix, including short videos, live broadcasts, social media, and forums
- Engaging media partnerships (advertorials and editorials)
- Manage website content, Create social media content
- Analyze data from Google Adwords/Analytics and make continuous efforts on optimization
3. Brand Building
- Enhance and drive brand image, positioning, and message to market
- Maintain clear direction for the product’s brand, marketing, and content efforts
Related Company Review:
Pros: 1) Generally flexible hours. You will probably manage projects alot so as long as you can complete what you set out to do, it is acceptable 2) Good location with plenty of eating spots 3) If you are someone who is super independent and can hit the ground running fast, this job is for you as there may not be much guidance 4) Work on interesting projects that will be strong on your portfolio 5) Network with important clients 6) You really get to learn a lot about technology (not limited to lights & sensors) as there will be alot of experimentation going on. If you are a very hands-on person, this job is for you. 7) People are great. Mostly are interns so you get to work with a young and highly energetic team 8) Great for people who want to get into the ID, lighting, contracting, renovation industry. You will learn similar workflows and skills, ie; managing contractors, clients, sourcing for materials, drafting, etc etc
Cons: 1) Long hours due to multiple projects and a lot of night work due to nature of business 2) General lack of manpower and competent seniors 3) Unclear and conflicting direction most of the time 4) A lot of experimentation required with little guidance