Behind the scenes, we have a core team of multi-disciplinary individuals from lighting designers, engineers, architects to electricians. From overall project management to handling tasks in each of the respective domains, our team seeks to become a one-stop lighting design to engineering and tech solution partner. Our goal is to value add by saving time and materials, while giving a most well thought out optimal answer for each project. Being adventurous while applying professional evaluation to justify our moves aims to give the most innovative and assured course of action. From conventional architectural public spaces, to homes, offices, malls, facades and landscape; our works have been seen everywhere. We start with creative concepts, designs, renderings, simulations, controls and installations; and will carry on to the future with maintenance, technology, engineering prowess, and a dedication to impact lives positively.
We have a great opportunity for a talented and self-motivated Creative Lighting Design / Engineer to join Illuminating Asia SG Pte Ltd (total 1 - 2 placement).
The person will work on exciting and challenging topics together with a team in an ultra-modern, innovative and creative, startup environment. If the person is passionate about new technologies and new ideas, IASPL could be a place for them!
Training, mentorship and personal development programs will be incorporated within daily operations and on the job.
For a 1 - 2 yrs EEE engineer or Architectural trained individual, we are estimating a S$2.8 - 3.5K per month salary during probation (6 mths).
We are looking for individuals who are comfortable taking ownership of given tasks, and able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our rapidly evolving business. The ideal candidate is customer focused, results driven, innovative, works well on a team, and acts with integrity.
Job Description – What’s in for you?
1. Pre-sales support and project management (construction and infrastructure industry related primarily).
2. Sales, research and solutions project management (interactive advertising, electronics and internet of things, big data analytics industry related)
3. Sourcing and purchasing of lighting (construction and infrastructure industry related primarily.)
4. Identify potential lighting technology trends and prepare for future development
5. On site project management for lighting and systems programming and installation
What you can learn;
- Global trends in lighting, semiconductor, nano-technology, light fidelity industry, wireless technology
- Knowledge in lighting hardwares and relevant technologies that complements lighting and visual displays
- Sales skills, research and presentation on possible solutions for MNC and SME entities
- Interactive and experiential lighting set ups for creative marketing agencies (local / overseas opportunities)
- Fast pace, high adrenaline environment, challenging timelines and deliverables are to be expected
- Performing high level data gathering, SWOT analysis, industry trend identification, digital marketing
- External: Sourcing, purchasing, conduct due diligence on product, suppliers and their processes
- Internal: Enhance operational capability, improve internal processes and getting relevant productivity and quality control certificates
- Team member will be exposed to global trends in lighting, semiconductor, nanotechnology, light fidelity industry, wireless technology
- Team member to consolidate/document down the knowledge in lighting hardwares and relevant technologies that complements lighting and visual displays
Individuals should have an interest and/or possess the following basics;
- Ability to independently research and present findings in a report format within deadlines
- Resourceful and driven to achieve sales results and establish relationships with people
- Autocad, design rendering softwares
- Adventurous spirit that dares to be creative and explore / execute ideas
- Basic understanding of electrical, electronic, business marketing and advertising is a bonus, but not an absolute
- Able to work with tight timelines and loves challenges
- Critical to be a team player, honest, mature, responsible and having an integrity your deeds
Related Job Searches:
Illuminating Asia Sg Pte Ltd
Management Associate (Lighting, Engineering, Software Analytics Programming, Project Management)