Do you have a dream to work in media production once you graduate from university? Join our team as a production intern and put your creative skills to work as you work in multiple areas of the production process. You will exercise your multitasking abilities as you assist in developing ideas, filming pieces and editing takes by performing any task required, whether it is handling the lighting, conducting research or running errands. You will have the opportunity to build relationships in the industry to strengthen your chances of finding employment upon graduation while also having an amazing experience as part of our production staff. Employ your organizational skills as you coordinate different aspects of the production to ensure that all aspects remain on time.
A snippet of your role within fewStones…
- Assist production staff in developing relevant stories for media, online streaming and other platforms.
- Research topics using a variety of sources, including video archives, the internet, library archives and others as needed.
- Communicate with writers, directors, managers and other members of the team to ensure a smooth running of the project.
- Support production team by taking detailed notes during meetings, inputting data into the computer and performing other tasks as required.
- Run errands such as purchasing supplies, props, equipment, food and other necessary items for the project.
- Provide assistance as needed in all components of the production, including sound, lighting, camera, editing and post production.
- Edit video content that adheres to company guidelines and standards to share on online channels.
- Perform other duties as requested by the production team to ensure all necessary tasks are performed in a proficient manner that adheres to the quality expected from the company.
- Candidate must be currently enrolled at an accredited college or university in Singapore pursuing a degree in media, production, broadcasting or other related field
- Candidate must be proficient in using Gsuite applications
- Candidate must possess excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Candidate must have a strong time management skills
- Candidate can work independently and collaboratively
- Candidate must have strong interpersonal relationship skills and ability to effectively interact with all levels of staff and clients
- Candidates must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of full Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Extensive experience with editing software such as Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro, creating basic motion graphics
Related Job Searches:
iLathys Pte Ltd
Video Production Intern
Creative / Media