About Iki Concepts
For almost a decade, the team at Iki Concepts has been delivering its passion for well-crafted dishes and spirits to the people of Singapore. We have a lot of pride and heart for crafting quality experiences and show this in how we develop and operate our concepts for guests and how we treat our people in a growth-oriented culture. We equally value traditional techniques and modern ideas knowing that both are important pillars for any hospitality craftsman to be successful in Singapore and, one day, hopefully, the world.
Why should you join us?
The people who fit in best here are energized by working with a company that is committed to delivering diverse dining experiences with consistency and care. We are a close-knit, fairly flat team where everyone is encouraged to contribute ideas and solutions at all levels. If you want to be part of a team where your individual abilities are recognized and appreciated, where you can help grow existing and new concepts, and where you receive close support for your individual growth and career, Iki Concepts is the place for you.
Junior CDP (x 2 vacancies) - Salary from $2,600
The Junior Chef-de-Partie shall assist the Sous Chef in preparing, cooking, presenting, and executing high-quality dishes to the highest standards and creating amazing dining experiences for all our guests. He/she shall assist the Sous Chef in creating menu items, and recipes, and developing dishes. He/she is responsible to supervise the junior commis and providing them with proper training and guidance to ensure the highest standards and consistent quality are met.
- At least 1 year of working experience as a leading cook in the Japanese restaurant
- Preferably with good knowledge of handling raw fish and other seafood
- Resilience, problem solver, manage time well
- Attention to detail
- Good leadership
- Fresh Grad Dip from Poly may apply.
- 1 Vista Exchange Green, Singapore 138617 (Buona Vista Station)
- 9 raffles boulevard, millenia walk (Promenade Station)
- Leaves (AL, Sick & HL, CCL, Marriage, Compassionate, PHIL etc)
- Staff meal & uniform provided
- Outpatient & dental claim
- Hospitalisation & Surgical Insurance Coverage
- Training opportunities
- Career Advancement
- Tips sharing
- Quarterly sale incentives
- Yearly Increment and variable Bonus (Performance-based)
- Staff discount
- Long Service Award
- Staff Referral Reward
Related Job Searches:
Food Services / F&B
Food Services / F&B