iGINE provides end-to-end solutions for customers who require outsourcing. Our Partner Management Outsourcing supports customers implementing partner-centric business solutions. We provide consultation, implementation service, application hosting, integration with existing enterprise applications and partner integration services.
Application Support Engineer / System Engineer ($2.5k - $4.2k)
- Good remuneration with relevant experience and qualification.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
Application Support Engineer / System Engineer
(Senior position will be considered base on relevancy.)
Min. Education Level:
• IT Technical Certification
• IT Administration, Troubleshooting Skills, Problem Solving Skills, Leadership, Strong Communications Skills, Interpersonal Skills, Writing Skills, Team Player
• Polytechnic Diploma / Degree in computer related studies
• Preferably 2-5 years of relevant experience (Entry level candidates may be considered)
• Administration knowledge on Windows and Linux Servers
• Basic administration and deployment skills in Apache, Tomcat, MSSQL, PostgreSQL, GraphDB servers
• Basic experience in developing with Java and PHP Applications, web services and SQL
• Knowledge of Groovy, PowerShell and Linux Scripting will be an advantage
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Track progress and provide updates to management
• Ability to offer solutions on business requirements to technical requirements and implementations
• Install, configure, test and maintain Operating Systems, Web, App and DB servers
• Troubleshoot and resolve Operating System, servers, and application issues including performance tuning
• Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
• Assist in the integration testing, system testing, User Acceptance Test & implementation activities.
• Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution and application support
• Document helpdesk / operations procedures
Your remuneration is commensurate with relevant experience and qualification. We provide opportunities for career advancement within the company as well as our associates.
If you are keen to be on board, you can email to us your detailed resume stating qualifications, experience, present and expected salary. We will notify you to come for a chat if we may have the opportunity to work together.