Hypotenuse AI is a Y Combinator-backed Machine Learning start-up that automatically generates written content for e-commerce companies. It is out to transform the e-commerce storefront by personalizing the experience for individual shoppers using machine learning.
We are a passionate team with experienced founders from a background in big tech companies, AI research and e-commerce. We have global ambitions and are expanding our team in Singapore. If you are inspired to take up new challenges to drive the future of e-commerce and content, come join our team! More about us on TechCrunch.
As an ML Engineer intern at Hypotenuse, you will get hands on experience in designing and implementing state-of-the-art machine learning models for computer vision and NLP while receiving direct mentorship.
- Ownership in designing, implementing, validating and deploying deep learning models for computer vision and NLP
- Communicate with different company functions to understanding the problem and solution space and its requirements
- Build, run and extend on experiments with cutting edge research in machine learning to solve real-world problems in e-commerce
- Write neat and maintainable code of high quality
- Contribute to engineering efforts to build scalable production ML systems
- Passionate about applied machine learning and its use to solve complex real world problems
- Project or work experience in designing, training and validating deep learning / neural network-based architectures in any application (e.g. computer vision, NLP, graphs, tabular data, speech)
- Strong proficiency in one or more programming languages, ideally with Python being one of them
- Experience with any deep learning framework (e.g. Pytorch, Tensorflow, MxNet..)
- Ideally, experience in building, deploying, and improving Machine Learning models and algorithms in real-world products — including GPU training and model serving
- Relevant work experience in machine learning software development and architectures for machine learning is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to convey complex concepts simply
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.