HUSKS GREEN'S STORY
Our story starts with the humble rice husk: Insignificant and burnt away. Transforming what was once an agricultural waste into a highly desirable item for modern living, ours is an innovation worth sharing and a story worth telling.
Husks Green was incorporated in 2013 as Husks Green International Pte Ltd in Singapore to introduce the products made out of rice husks to the international market. In 2015, Husks Green Sdn Bhd was established in Malaysia.
Our target market segment is the Eco-conscious and Health-conscious consumer who prefers to use high-quality tableware and kitchenware made from natural fibres which are highly degradable upon disposal.
In the continuous pursuit to reduce environmental damage, Husks Green was formed to promote the use of eco-friendly and environmentally friendly products
To be the leading provider of high quality eco-friendly products and to set the industry’s benchmark for eco products.
We are committed to promoting a healthy lifestyle and sustaining our Mother Earth by providing eco products that conform to international safety standards.
Armed with an innovative idea to protect the environment and working together with our strategic partners, Husks Green aims to deliver eco-friendly natural products which are safe for consumers.
We assure the quality of our products meet the stringent food safety standards of the United States FDA, BPA FREE, REACH, LFGB and the Japanese Food Sanitation Law as certified by Boken and other Laws on regulatory testing standards around the world. We are ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified by TUV Rheinland to ensure our products are of high quality and adhere to Husks Green Vision & Mission. In short, we are committed to providing the best of healthy eco products and the best of protection for the environment.
AWARDS & CERTIFICATIONS
We believe in giving the best of quality. All our products have met the stringent food safety standards of Europe’s LFGB, REACH, and the United States’ FDA, BPA FREE, as certified by TUV Rheinland. It has also passed the Japanese Food Sanitation Law as certified by Boken and other laws on regulatory testing standards around the world.Husks Green’s partner company, the Incredible Husk, has also recently been awarded the Gold Winner of the 2020 Green World Awards for Environmental Best Practice. The award is conferred by the UK Green Organisation, a council that recognizes, rewards and promotes environmental best practices around the world. The submission was through the Incredible Husk International Group (IHIG) based in United Kingdom. This award is an important milestone in the history of Husks Green.
About This Role
- We are looking for our next meme queen or king. This internship will take you down the delightfully complex world of social media marketing. You’ll support creative ideation all the way to execution, page management and reporting a cross geographies
- Reporting to the managing director the successful candidate will be a managing social media accounts & creating campaigns across multiple geographies
- He/She will be expected to manage social media account across Singapore & Malaysia
- This is a 3-6 months internship starting in June 2021
- HusksGreen is the first eco-friendly tableware that is made out of rice husks and we are on a mission to educate and show the public the importance of using rice husks for a greener tomorrow
- HusksGreen is a Singapore based company
- We assure the quality of our products meet the stringent food safety standard in the US and Singapore to obtain the regulatory testing standard around the world
- In 2021 we started rebranding, and is now looking to improve our social media presence as well as update the local distribution channel
Why this role is Unique
- You get to create your own path - autonomy and freedom to define the vision of the role and be the one responsible to make it happen
- Close collaboration with team members - play a critical role in bridging gaps and thinking through creative ideas to find the best viable solution to the company.
- Be part of a fast-growing organization with ambitious plans to expand to multiple markets and verticals, and be the one that makes it happen
What You’ll Do
- Social Listening (via tools) & reporting
- Pitch & Execute creative ideas
- Community Management
- Help define the core digital marketing metrics, build reporting mechanism analysing performance and generating insights for actions
- Drive organic traffic growth through SEO strategy implementation and best in class case sharing including best content performance and SEO reporting
- Play a key role in managing new website creation
- To be accountable to monitor the market and the consumer and to come up with the activities in addressing the trends
- Responsible to ensure the execution of an appropriate brand vision, objective and supporting strategies
Who You’ll Work With
- Managing Director
- Sebastian Phang
What we are looking for
- Pursuing a degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Detail-oriented, proactive, strong follow through and ability to multitask
- Able to comfortably influence and work with various stakeholder
- Strong communication skills in both written and spoken English and an energetic team player
- Passionate about digital and innovation
- Excellent project management skills
- Proficient PC skills including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience in creative design is ideal
- Exponential career growth and ownership - completely own your own career and determine how fast in which direction you grown. Being in a hyper growth environment means having the opportunity to learn fast; watch your role expand as the company expands
- Impact from day 1 - quick to pick up the ropes and understand the importance of the products and company vision and mission. Quick dive into the business background and necessities required for the job
- Talent development - We stand for a culture of continuous learning and growth. Besides structured career development paths and quarterly performance reviews, we offer monthly learning sessions.
- 24H support from the team and Sebastian.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.