HRnetOne and its affiliates has in excess of 1000 consultants in 11 cities across the Asia-Pacific actively engaged in the market on a daily basis. We are one of the Top 50 Human Resource Providers globally and have been consistently voted Top 10 Human Resource vendors in our respective local markets.
We work with purpose-driven organisations to attract and engage individuals whose persona aligns with theirs, and help individuals find businesses that allow them to grow, express themselves and fulfil their potential. In a nutshell, we change lives. If you are looking for a rewarding career that will bring you to new levels of success, then consider joining HRnetOne.
- Spearheading recruitment drives by developing and implementing effective recruitment strategies to attract talents for Singapore and other Business Units abroad
- Conduct and lead effective and innovative group hiring to achieve set talent acquisition target
- Initiate HR intervention activities to support business goals positively
- Keep abreast on HR related laws and materials and provide advisory to consultants and decision makers when need be
- Translate business objectives into HR deliverables which will motivate higher business performances
- Work closely with Leaders to identify Learning and Development gaps, program and solutions to drive excellent performance and succession planning
- Drive performance management program and processes, facilitate and administer any career progression change and implementing effective SOP
- Assist in organizing events for staff, business associates, etc. (eg Family Day, Annual Company Functions, Relationship Building Activities with clients, etc)
- Co-drive and contribute to the HR’s initiatives for system integrations, migrations and enhancement and supporting
We are looking for people with:
- Strong passion to develop a career in HR, scaling career advancement and looking for a platform to excel
- Independent, resourceful, proactive and possess strong problem-solving skills
- A winning mindset, taking initiative to add value in a dynamic team-based environment
- Able to perform in a high-paced and dynamic environment to meet deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills, and ability to communicate effectively with local and regional colleagues
- Minimum Diploma holders in any discipline
- Analytical, meticulous, and have strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask - can deliver results ahead of deadlines
- Team player, proactive and takes initiative
- No work experience required.
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume (with a photo attached).
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.