About Hotel Jen
Catering to urban adventures, the Hotel Jen brand delivers quality, comfort and value with a playful twist and friendly service. Hotel Jen embraces the love for life and travel through spontaneous experiences, unpublished insights and unconventional perspectives. Launched in 2014, Hotel Jen offers 10 vibrant hotels in some of the best locations across Asia Pacific, including Singapore; Hong Kong; Beijing and Shenyang in mainland China; Manila; Penang and Johor in Malaysia; and Malé, Maldives. A number of Hotel Jen properties are in the pipeline including in Beijing and Malaysia. For more information, visit www.hoteljen.com or join the conversation on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
If you love to inspire others and aspire to have fun at work, you belong in our dynamic team at Hotel Jen Tanglin Singapore! We are looking for an Event Sales Coordinator intern with enthusiasm and creativity to join our Sales and Marketing team and help out with daily project activities.
- Coordinate and follow-up of project related matters
- Communicate with the relevant internal and external parties such as travel agents to monitor and resolve all concerns related to achieve fulfillment
- Handle and organize files and documents
- Perform daily administrative duties such as updating, analyzing and consolidating reports
- Other ad-hoc sales administrative duties as assigned
Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Proficient in Word and Excel. Preferably able to start immediate. Entry level are welcome to apply.