- Hotel Jen Tanglin Singapore by Shangri-La
- Human Resource (HR) Intern
- Date Listed
- 08 Nov 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- From 10 Dec 2018, For At Least 4 Months
- Location Name
- 1A Cuscaden Road Singapore 249716
- Allowance /
- $800 monthly
- Human Resources
- Hotel and Accommodation Services
- Company Profile
About Hotel Jen
Catering to urban adventurers, the Hotel Jen brand delivers quality, comfort and value with a playful twist and friendly service. Hotel Jen embraces the love for life and travel, helping curious travellers to leave boring behind through spontaneous experiences, unpublished insights and unconventional perspectives. Launched in 2014, Hotel Jen offers 10 vibrant hotels in some of the best locations across Asia Pacific, including Singapore; Hong Kong; Beijing and Shenyang in mainland China; Manila; Penang and Johor in Malaysia; and Malé, Maldives. A number of Hotel Jen properties are in the pipeline including in Beijing and Malaysia. For more information, visit www.hoteljen.com or join the conversation on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- Job Description
If you love to inspire others and aspire to have fun at work, you belong in our dynamic team at Hotel Jen Tanglin Singapore!
We are looking for a Human Resource (HR) Intern with enthusiasm and creativity to join our team and help out with daily tasks in our HR Department, mainly on the administrative duties.
- Data entry and recording
- Handle calls and emails
- Manage recruitment processes
- Designing of E-Posters
- Coordinate and participate in company events
- Assist with other ad-hoc projects and duties as assigned
Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Entry level are welcome to apply.