About Hotel Jen
Catering to urban adventurers, the Hotel Jen brand delivers quality, comfort and value with a playful twist and friendly service. Hotel Jen embraces the love for life and travel, helping curious travellers to leave boring behind through spontaneous experiences, unpublished insights, and unconventional perspectives. Launched in 2014, Hotel Jen offers 10 vibrant hotels in some of the best locations across Asia Pacific, including Singapore; Hong Kong; Beijing and Shenyang in mainland China; Manila; Penang and Johor in Malaysia; and Malé, Maldives. A number of Hotel Jen properties are in the pipeline including in Beijing and Malaysia. For more information, visit www.hoteljen.com or join the conversation on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
We are looking for an F&B Kitchen Intern with enthusiasm and creativity to join our team and help out with kitchen tasks. If you love to inspire others and aspire to have fun at work, you belong in our dynamic and entrepreneurial team at Hotel Jen Tanglin Singapore!
- Prepare menu items
- Support chefs in work stations
- Assist chefs in preparation of food
- Maintain cleanliness and condition of work stations
- Responsible for advanced preparation, setting up of stations and breakdown.
- Utilise a range of kitchen equipment such as cutters, knives and mixers
- Ensure high quality level of food presentation and production
- Perform other tasks if required
- Able to do shift work