Homepro was created in 2010 to be used as a personal design reference, and it quickly became a go-to source of information for people around the world. It is now a leading, award-winning online platform dedicated to Scandinavian-inspired design and interiors.
Updated regularly, Homepro presents a curated selection of innovative products, beautiful home tours, travel tips, shopping destinations, interviews, styling inspiration and decorating ideas.
We celebrate the simplicity and timeless appeal of Nordic design. We are strong believers in buying less and better, and that we should only surround ourselves with beautiful objects that we truly love; well-designed, functional and quality products, with a respect for craftsmanship and materials. We hope to inspire readers to create a beautiful and meaningful home that is elevated yet cozy, personal and characterful.
Main Responsibilities :
- Undertake design project from concept to completion
- Determine the client’s goals and requirements of the project
- Interpret and translate customer needs into rough plans
- Negotiate fees and set schedules for the project
- Research and decide on materials and products sourcing
- Place orders for materials and oversee installing the design elements
- Work closely with designers, decorators, architects and constructors
- Research and follow industry changes, evolutions and best practices
Job Requirements :
- Min 1 years' experience in interior design.
- Proven working experience in decorating interior spaces
- Expertise in layout, color, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture and all installations
- Hands on experience with SketchUp, 3D Max, CooHom, Illustrator or other design programs
- Excellent portfolio of previous works
- Attention to detail,
- Artistic ability, vision and creativity
- Communication and presentation skills
- Project ant time management skills
- Diploma/degree in Interior Design or similar relevant field will be an advantage