- Digital & Social Marketing Media Associate
- Date Listed
- 11 Jul 2018
- Job Type
- Freelance / Project, Internship / Contract, Part-time / Temporary ( Entry Level / Junior Executive, Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 6 Months
- Allowance /
- $600 - 1,000 monthly
- Design / Creative, Information Technology, Marketing / Public Relations
- Creative / Media, Hotel and Accommodation Services, Information and Communications Technology
- Company Profile
We believe that travelling is a LUXURY!
And to have great comfort and style while travelling, does not necessarily mean to be of great expense!
Here at hipstercity, we offer a lovely haven to young travellers who want to have a new and unique accommodation experience in the city.
We aim to share our experience and values with other hipster cities all around the world.
We are looking for highly driven and talented individuals that can help bring out the best of hipstercity.
- Job Description
Managing the company’s email marketing campaigns
Track performance of social media campaigns and efforts
Managing the organisations Social Media accounts ensuring all copy is relevant for the different platforms
Managing the content diary for social media content
Manage WordPress Website & update content
Create Graphic Designs for templates, events, merchandise, posters, stationary
Build Social Media Platforms and Publish marketing media content
Thorough knowledge and experience of SEO/SEM and Digital content marketing
Excellent communication, Powerpoint presentation and writing skills in English
Team player and able to work independently
Attention to detail, positive work attitude
Able to multi-task, track tasks and meet deadlines
Excellent knowledge and active in social media
Ability to do simple design (Photoshop, Illustrator) and video creation a plus
Creative & Innovative
3.0 GPA and above is a plus
-Min. of 6 months commitment
-Flexible working hours
-Quarterly bonus - based on performance
-available for Locals & PRs only
- Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Please submit your CV & Digital Media Portfolio to