High Achievers is an outdoor training consultancy that is currently pivoting on the popularity of cycling as a sport. We offer bike tours and events on the Brompton Folding Bicycle. For more details visit www.highachievers.com.sg
Digital Marketing Interns can expect to understand how performance-driven programs are developed and the nature of digital media marketing and its optimization for e.g how social media Programs are measured, monitored and benchmarked in terms of effectiveness.
You would also develop content writing skills with the targeted audience in mind and community management skills through digital chats and website management. The internship will also involve brand management of the Brompton Experiences digital assets and cycling experiences.
- Content Calendar development and review of stats to improve decision making
- Review of website key performance statistics and data analysis.
- Management of website and social media channels to achieve SEO objectives.
- Market research in cycling-related topics and trends in Singapore Discovery initiatives
- Strategies to generate organic traffic and to effectively use paid media to achieve response results.
- Guidance provided by the mentor.
- Management of internal email and digital chats to confirm appointments and to answer questions from potential participants
- Generate statistics report as part of the feedback channel to improve subsequent Digital Media Spend
No prior experience is required as OJT will be provided for suitable candidates that are willing to commit and are enthusiastic about outdoor sports marketing. Whilst digital media skills will be taught the subject matter is about the Brompton Bicycle and cycling in Singapore and overseas. Applicants are expected to be hands-on and willing to work in an outdoor environment for content acquisition and management of participants.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Job Searches:
High Achievers Outdoor Consultants Pte Ltd
Digital Media Internship & Sports Cycling Event Management
Advertising / Media
Public Service / Education