Hides and Thread is a Singapore based company obsessed with leather goods. We design and craft our own line of leather products. In addition, our leather artisans conduct leather-crafting workshops to impart our hand-crafting techniques to individuals taking this up as a hobby or for corporate team building events.
If you have a keen eye for detail and is a hands-on person, we welcome you to join our closely knit team. You can find out more at our Instagram page @hidesandthread or website at www.hidesandthread.com
Looking to work for a company that has a different corporate environment?
Let your inner creativity flourish during your internship with us.
You will work closely with the founders of Hides and Thread, learning the process of creating a leather product from designing to final production. You will play a crucial role in building Hides and Thread’s brand awareness by creating content and assets for our marketing campaigns and social media pages. We are looking for someone with a creative mind and a go-getter who is willing to work in a start-up environment.
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns
- Plan and execute photo/video shoots of products and events, including editing of photos for social media pages and marketing materials
- Maintain company’s social media pages
- Involved in product design process – brainstorming, sampling and production
- Assist in leather-crafting workshops and events
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Must be Singaporean or PR
- Keen eye for details and creative thinker
- Independent, efficient and responsible worker
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Proficient in photography and/or videography
- Prior experience in social media, digital marketing or PR agency is a plus
Please provide us with a portfolio of your past work (if any).
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Job Searches:
Hides and Thread
Creative Intern (Social Media and Digital Marketing)
Advertising / Media
Retail / eCommerce