Founded in 2004, Hi-Beau formulates and markets natural health and beauty supplements, promoting beauty from within.
Two of our major brands are AVALON (avalonofficial.com and @avalonofficial on Instagram) and US Clinicals, found in more than 600 stores island-wide and on all major E-Commerce platforms.
Today, we are a leading company in the industry of health and beauty supplements in Singapore, with our brands available in 15 countries.
Always wanted to express your creativity through graphic design? Hungry for real world experience? Want to learn how to work with a team of professional marketers, e-commerce experts and graphic designers first hand?
Join us for a graphic designer internship at Hi-Beau! We own multiple leading health and beauty supplement brands such as Avalon (@avalonofficial Instagram, avalonofficial.com) and US Clinicals, found in over 600 stores island-wide and on all major E-Commerce platforms.
We are looking for self-driven and passionate students keen to learn and explore what it means to be a corporate graphic designer working directly with the brands themselves.
- Designing graphic banners, gifs and videos for social media
- Designing graphics for websites
- Contributing to the crafting of creative content for online and offline marketing
- Other ad hocs depending on your strengths
- Creative individual with a thirst for real world experience
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Cloud applications – AI
- Strong communication skills to work well in a team
- Responsible and accountable
- At least pursuing a Diploma
Internship duration: At least 3 months
Location: 37 Ubi Crescent, Singapore Central Fringe/East