Havas Media Group consists of two global media networks: Havas Media and Arena Media. Our media agencies are home to more than 10,000 specialists and are the most dynamic and advanced in their markets. Our teams also offer best-in-class services in the fields of programmatic buying, mobile, data consulting, performance marketing, out of home and geolocal, and social media across 150 countries worldwide.
We believe in more than media planning. We take time to deeply understand the media that is most meaningful to a client’s target audience and build Media Experiences that connect them to exactly what they want, in the context of where they are, through the content they pay attention to. Our unique Mx System creates value for clients by turning consumer intelligence into clear growth targets, aligning KPIs through the custom Mx Brief, and measuring the impact of rich and respectful media experiences.
We believe that more meaningful media can help build more meaningful brands.
As an Intern, you will be responsible to support the team in media planning and operations that focuses on the conversion portion of the marketing funnel.
- Work closely with the senior executive to present media recommendations to the client which will meet their business goals
- Engage clients on day-to-day operations to ensure campaigns are delivered on time, in accordance with planned launch dates.
- Deliver campaign reports for ongoing campaigns to provide insight and recommendations on the media performance.
- Work with traders to coordinate the end to end execution of the campaign proposals
- Book and activate campaigns – both managed service and self-service across various platforms, mainly social and display
- Support the digital ad operations, including review of creative assets in accordance with channel specifications and ad trafficking
- Liaise with clients for material submission which meet the best practice guidelines for the ad format. Work with media owners to ensure that the guidelines are up to date and accurate.
- Monitor and optimize campaign performance across channels such as Facebook, Display and Google Ads
- Work with billing team to ensure that plans are billed correctly in a timely manner
An ideal candidate should possess:
- Meticulous, good with numbers and able to organise and prioritise tasks, especially when working under tight timelines
- Adaptable and resilient to change, with a keen interest in learning new skills
- Strong, professional communication skills, both written and verbal, with both internal and external parties
- A can do attitude, ready to take up initiatives and ownership of projects
- A team player who can take on feedback and enjoys learning from others.
- Competency with Microsoft Excel
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.