- Hashbrown Media
- Graphic Designer
- Date Listed
- 07 Jan 2019
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent ( Entry Level / Junior Executive, Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, Permanent
2 Orchard Link, SCAPE, #04-01 Singapore 237978
- Allowance /
- $2,000 - 3,200 monthly
- Advertising / Media
- Company Profile
Hashbrown Media is a social media agency. We seek to help business reach out to more customers, especially in the age of social media.
Using a content management plan, strategic advertisement buys, coupled with the use of vibrant images and moving videos, we help to create meaning and weave a story into our content. Some of our current clients include Koka Noodles, Tsuta Ramen, F.EAST potato chips and more.
Find out more: www.hashbrownsocial.com
- Job Description
Your job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Social media/digital accounts’ multimedia (visuals/videos, etc)
- Design graphics for online & offline advertising content. Example posters, banners,
- Work closely with the team (writers and editors) in handling, sourcing (content
- gathering), posting, design and production of website and social media content
- Manages information and content through the content management system
- Brand management
- Content Management and copywriting
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
You can send in your Resume and portfolio at: