You will be working in a young, fun, passionate and lean startup which is looking to grow! We are looking for innovative and energetic individuals to join the team. We view ourselves as one extended family where everyone participates and are encouraged to be active and get involved. If you enjoy working in a postive, relaxed and spontaneuos environment then this is the place for you!
- Code and test programming for software and mobile apps.
- Develop and deploy computer applications.
- Execute code builds to test and production environments.
- Fix bugs in existing code.
- Collaborate with product, design, and marketing teams.
- Maintain documentation per company standards.
- Provide testing, documentation, training, and support for third-party software products.
- Resolve user-submitted problems and questions.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.