We are one of the leading companies involved in soldering, de-soldering and electronic manufacturing related products. We invite suitable qualified Malaysian's to join us in the following position:
Hakko Products Pte Ltd started out as a joint venture with Hakko Corporation in 1986. With its extensive network in Southeast Asia, Hakko Products Pte Ltd continues to specialize in distributing original, high quality soldering products manufactured by Hakko Corporation in Japan, to customers in the S.E.A region, and beyond.
Hakko Corporation has won numerous awards for outstanding achievements in soldering technology since their establishment in 1952. This includes an award from the Administration of Science And Technology Agency, Japan, for developing the technology for temperature control systems in soldering equipment.
In Singapore, Hakko Products shows its commitment to technical education and training through its Memorandum of Understanding with ITE College West in December 2010. The signed memorandum allows an exchange of latest soldering technology and knowhow between Hakko Products and ITE.
In this position, you will need to:
- Collaborate with various teams including, but not limited to, Marketing, Sales, and Engineering to fulfill business requirements
- Ability and aptitude to learn new things and be an active team member
- Able to spot patterns and trends in data
- Assist with streamlining of job processes; such as but not limited to, improvising existing SOPs, and automating workflows.
- Possess effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Competent, analytical, and problem-solving skills with an eye for detail
- Proficient in English
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.