Guerlain - an iconic luxury French Perfume & Cosmetics brand, part of the LVMH Group - has been exploring, innovating and enhancing since 1828. With a portfolio that spans Fragrance, Skincare and Make-up, its signature is the Culture of Beauty.
Under the regional Marketing team, based in Singapore, you will work closely with the Marketing Director & Assistant Marketing Managers, as well as the HQ team and the local teams, to implement efficient Marketing strategies throughout the region. This is the perfect role for you to mark your stamp in the fastest growing Asia Pacific business.
1. Launch Preparation & Strategy
- Coordinate with the Assistant Marketing Managers and help with the preparation of launch marketing presentations, booklets, assortment analysis and product orders.
- Identify and adapt the international launch packages to TR Asia Pacific (retailtainment ideas, local productions, translations, visuals etc.).
- Help to prepare of 360 launch platforms sent out 2 months prior to launch.
2. Business & Competition Analysis
- Carry out post-launch reports and ad-hoc business analysis with recommendations.
- Keep competitors’ initiatives under close scrutiny and provide a weekly follow-up on launches and interesting innovations to ensure the Marketing team members have the latest market information.
- Prepare newsletters to send out to all regions.
- Able to commit to 6 months of internship.
- Previous experience in the beauty / luxury / FMCG industries is an advantage.
- Team-spirited with an international outlook, enthusiastic about and sensitive to luxury cosmetics, organized, autonomous with a sense of initiative and advanced analytical skills.
- An advanced proficiency in PowerPoint is mandatory.