If you are a Dream-maker, this is the place for you. Together, we’ll create the real fabric of Gucci. A community of people united by the same passion: breaking new ground in the fashion world and beyond.
The position we’re offering is for someone able to let others shine by expressing themselves. Not an ordinary role. You’ll have the opportunity to encourage your team towards success by promoting the philosophy and values of the brand.
The HR Intern (SA&P) will support the Senior Regional People Manager (SA&P) and Chief People Officer (SA&P) on all operational HR activities in the region, regional HR reporting and the rollout of all global and regional initiatives.
Regional HR Operations:
- Active liaison with WW counterparts and local HR teams and for the consolidation of local input and reporting
- Liaison with various departments on resolution of system-related issues (Xactly, Workday etc)
- Rollout / Review of HR Initiatives
- Support recruitment activities (Job posting, CV screening etc)
- Administer employee on-boarding induction / exit activities
- Administer insurances, claims, staff welfare and activities
- Vendor creation and invoice processing, in accordance to process guidelines
- Any ad-hoc and administrative tasks
- Monthly consolidation of regional headcount / FTE checks and submission, organization chart and turnover reports
- Any adhoc reporting / presentation decks required to support the Business in analysis / business proposals and WW business reviews
- Undergraduate in a Human Resources Management or Business Administration discipline
- Strong people, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hands-on individual contributor with HR knowledge
- Independent and driven, with a high level of initiative
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Strong in systems and able to actively troubleshoot for issues resolution
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- (Talent Builder, People Enabler) Exceptional at coaching others and helping people across the organisation to realize their potential. Removes barriers and provides freedom to act
- (Considerate Thinker) Thinks in a connected way, understanding how own decisions impact others
- (Solution Developer) Generates insights from a wide-range of available internal and external trends and turns them into effective strategies and programs
- (Connection Builder) Work beyond hierarchy, to build bridges and brings people to work collaboratively. Communicates impactfully and adapts messaging in a way that it inspires others to act.
- (Agile Advocate) A flexible mindset, at ease with changes and new ways of working. Is energized by an environment that operates in ambiguous and volatile conditions
- (Accountable Achiever) Makes things happen with and through others and takes accountability for own actions
- (Continuous learner), is self-aware. Seeks feedback, stays curious
- The role involves a high number of stakeholders (internal and external) and requires influencing skills.
- Agility in the approach and in reviewing priorities, in line with the business needs
- Balancing a global approach with local needs
Gucci is made of people who are diverse, talented and unique. You're invited to come and show us the Dream-maker that you are.
Related Job Searches:
Gucci Singapore Pte. Ltd.
Human Resources Intern