MORE THAN JUST TEA
We do more than serving tea. We serve our customers, and that means we are incredibly dedicated to providing the best possible service and experience for our loyal patrons. To understand and satisfy their diverse needs, we work together as a family. And as a member of our family, you will have all the tools and support you need to realise your goals. Then we want you to create new goals, and we will help you achieve them too.
We’re always looking to grow and that means lots of opportunities to advance and stake out new ground. If you’re independent, self-starting, and motivated, we want you. Bring your ideas and energy, and you will love being part of our team.
- Design artwork for various online platforms such as promotional banners, website & social media
- Responsible for graphic design, basic animation, video editing, digital assets, and printing collaterals
- Assist our marketing team in creating an advertisement postal
- Create and design email newsletters for new products/ promotions
- Produce and edit photographic and video content
- Any other ad-hoc duties
- Knowledge in design, photography, and video editing
- Experience in videography preferred,
- Ability to use Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Premiere Pro, and other video-editing software
- Ability to multi-task with organizational skills
- Positive learning attitude